Monday, April 18, 2005

A Crucial Decorative Item

This (or something very like it) is what we hung over the sink:


Aaaaah, Brigitte Posted by Hello

(My thanks to Ms.Mac for the inadvertent reminder)

I admit it. I’m giving the wrong impression here. The collective pin-up was probably the last interior fitting to be added. But I’m putting it first because:

A/ It lends a certain classy je-ne-sais quoi to the blog.

B/ I know we thought of it almost as soon as Bertha drew up outside.

Seasoned organisers of overland expeditions will note that we had our priorities very much in order…

5 Comments:

Blogger DeltaCharles said...

Pinups? Hmnnn...

9:37 pm  
Blogger D said...

No way! This little hitchhiker is off the bus if we have to stare into the ample cleavage of that pouty feline the whole trip...

12:22 pm  
Blogger broomhilda said...

I'm with deirdre...

1:11 pm  
Blogger Mark Gamon said...

Deirdre / Broomhilda...

What can I tell you? We were 22 years old. Rest assured that if you'd been on the bus at the time, Ms Bardot would have remained as distant a memory as the last time we saw Cat Ballou.

I promise she'll slip down to the bottom of the blog in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Meanwhile, anyone seriously offended should definitely NOT follow Delta Charles' link...

1:53 pm  
Blogger Mark Gamon said...

You seem like a well-travelled fellow already, Daytripper. But welcome to our already heaving passenger manifest. It's starting to get a bit crowded back there...

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home